Hennessy XO Holiday Gift Set
Special holiday Gift set
This Set Contains
2x Hennessy XO
1x Holiday Gift Set
Holiday gift set consist of:
2x Hennessy Sunset Glass
1x set of 6 Whisky Rocks
1x Gold leaves
1x Truffle Cream
1x Chef Tongs
Courvoisier VSOP ExclusifRM280.00
Martell Cordon Bleu Extra CognacRM945.00
A tribute to Martell’s most iconic cognac, Martell Cordon Bleu, Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is an invitation to explore a classic whilst discovering intriguing new dimensions. The celebrated smoothness of Martell Cordon Bleu is attributed to the influence of rare, highly sought-after eaux-de-vie from the small Borderies cru in the Cognac region of France. For Martell Cordon Bleu Extra, Martell’s master blenders have added an especially generous portion of very old Borderies spirits to create a unique and distinctive taste, which is smooth and sensual, intense and harmonious.
• A rich amber colour with mahogany highlights.
• A blend of rare, highly sought-after eaux-de-vie and a generous portion of very old Borderies spirits.
• The initial aroma is characterised by delicious notes of caramelised apple tart and sweet spices such as cinnamon. After swirling, notes of dried fruit and nuts emerge, including apricot, raisin, cashew and almond.
• On the palate Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is round and mellow, with a vivid hint of blackcurrant that makes way for notes of dried fruit and nuts. It is a superbly elegant, balanced cognac with a luscious, lingering finish distinguished by notes of candied orange peel.
• Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is best enjoyed neat or on the rocks.
Remark: Call us for information
Martell Chantelloup PrespectiveRM1,620.00
Martell Chanteloup Perspective, a prestige cognac, is a tribute to the Château de Chanteloup, the historic Martell family estate. A haven of serenity in the heart of the Cognac region of France, it is where the Martell family and Maison Martell welcome their special guests. Martell Chanteloup Perspective is an exceptional blend of rare eaux-de-vie from the four most prestigious cognac crus: Borderies, Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne, and Fins Bois. A supreme demonstration of the Cellar Master’s art of blending, it is also the essence of the Martell style, in which the personalities and complexities of different crus ideally complement each other. An outstanding cognac with luscious notes of honey, peach, apricot, fig and dried fruit, and a lovely lingering finish. • A rich amber colour with shimmering highlights. • An exceptional blend of 450 rare eaux-de-vie drawn from the four most prestigious cognac crus. • Luscious notes of honey and fresh fruit including vine peach and apricot, intensified by candied fruit, notably fig. Notes of dried fruit, almonds and walnuts add the finishing touch. • Intense fruity aromas predominate amid an impression of fullness, balance, power and elegance. A lovely lingering finish on the palate. • Martell Chanteloup Perspective is best enjoyed neat to fully appreciate its aromatic complexity.
St-Remy Authentic VSOP BrandyRM175.00
Martell XO (Extra Old) is instantly identifiable for its intense taste and bold, contemporary design, which are an expression of the audacity of Maison Martell. The House’s signature interpretation of the prestigious Grande Champagne terroir, Martell XO balances the power and intensity of Grande Champagne eaux-de-vie with the elegance of the rare Borderies cru, with which Maison Martell is historically associated. This prestigious cognac, with its distinctive arch-shaped bottle, is a powerful symbol of energy and inspiration, which bears testimony to the commitment to excellence of the oldest of France’s great cognac houses. With its distinctive, arch-shaped bottle, Martell XO is a powerful symbol of inspiration – a testimony to Jean Martell’s visionary spirit. Combining the elegance of the Borderies with the power of the Grande Champagne terroirs, Martell is an outstanding XO bearing the hallmark of the Martell style.
• A golden amber colour with dark copper and mahogany highlights.
• A spicy sensation with notes of black and pink pepper and coriander, rounded out by rich aromas of fig, walnut and sandalwood.
• On the palate, intense notes of fig, red fruit and blackcurrant bud give full expression to the power and finesse of eaux-de-vie from Grande Champagne, leading into an exceptionally long, robust finish.
• Martell XO is best enjoyed neat, on ice or with a dash of water.