Martell VSOP LA French Touch 1
Remy Martin Louis XIIIRM14,155.00
Remark: Please call us for information
Martell V.S.O.P Aged in Red Barrels Cognac
Martell VSOP (Very Superior Old Pale) Aged in Red Barrels further explores the ageing dimension of Martell’s savoir-faire. Like all Martell cognacs, it is matured exclusively in casks of fine-grained oak, which respect the delicacy of Martell’s clear wines. Uniquely, however, for Martell VSOP Aged in Red Barrels, the Cellar Master selected oak casks already used to age eaux-de-vie, where the influence of tannins is even less pronounced. Known as fûts roux (red barrels) owing to the reddish tinge of their wood, these barrels have reached the perfect stage of maturation for both the oak and the eaux-de-vie, thus allowing for an ideally balanced exchange between the two. Not only are the eaux-de-vie able to fully express their natural fruit aromas, but these blend with subtle woody overtones from the red barrels, resulting in a refined, quality cognac that is an authentic expression of the emblematic Martell style. • A warm copper colour with glints of gold. • Intense aromas of ripe yellow fruit including mirabelle plum, greengage, apricot and vine peach. • Luscious fruit notes fuse deliciously with hints of wood and soft spices from the red barrels, creating an impression of elegance and perfect balance on the palate. • Martell VSOP Aged in Red Barrels can be enjoyed neat, on ice or in long drinks and cocktails.
Martell XO (Extra Old) is instantly identifiable for its intense taste and bold, contemporary design, which are an expression of the audacity of Maison Martell. The House’s signature interpretation of the prestigious Grande Champagne terroir, Martell XO balances the power and intensity of Grande Champagne eaux-de-vie with the elegance of the rare Borderies cru, with which Maison Martell is historically associated. This prestigious cognac, with its distinctive arch-shaped bottle, is a powerful symbol of energy and inspiration, which bears testimony to the commitment to excellence of the oldest of France’s great cognac houses. With its distinctive, arch-shaped bottle, Martell XO is a powerful symbol of inspiration – a testimony to Jean Martell’s visionary spirit. Combining the elegance of the Borderies with the power of the Grande Champagne terroirs, Martell is an outstanding XO bearing the hallmark of the Martell style.
• A golden amber colour with dark copper and mahogany highlights.
• A spicy sensation with notes of black and pink pepper and coriander, rounded out by rich aromas of fig, walnut and sandalwood.
• On the palate, intense notes of fig, red fruit and blackcurrant bud give full expression to the power and finesse of eaux-de-vie from Grande Champagne, leading into an exceptionally long, robust finish.
• Martell XO is best enjoyed neat, on ice or with a dash of water.
Martell Cordon Bleu Extra CognacRM945.00
A tribute to Martell’s most iconic cognac, Martell Cordon Bleu, Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is an invitation to explore a classic whilst discovering intriguing new dimensions. The celebrated smoothness of Martell Cordon Bleu is attributed to the influence of rare, highly sought-after eaux-de-vie from the small Borderies cru in the Cognac region of France. For Martell Cordon Bleu Extra, Martell’s master blenders have added an especially generous portion of very old Borderies spirits to create a unique and distinctive taste, which is smooth and sensual, intense and harmonious.
• A rich amber colour with mahogany highlights.
• A blend of rare, highly sought-after eaux-de-vie and a generous portion of very old Borderies spirits.
• The initial aroma is characterised by delicious notes of caramelised apple tart and sweet spices such as cinnamon. After swirling, notes of dried fruit and nuts emerge, including apricot, raisin, cashew and almond.
• On the palate Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is round and mellow, with a vivid hint of blackcurrant that makes way for notes of dried fruit and nuts. It is a superbly elegant, balanced cognac with a luscious, lingering finish distinguished by notes of candied orange peel.
• Martell Cordon Bleu Extra is best enjoyed neat or on the rocks.
Courvoisier VSOP ExclusifRM280.00